This information is provided in compliance with art. 13 of Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) to users who access the website https://www.1212.agency and relates to all personal data processed in the manner indicated below.
THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller of personal data collected is Tipolito NCS s.a.s. from Via R. Natoli 37/39, 26841 Casalpusterlengo (LO)
The personal data processed are collected as provided directly by the interested party or automatically provided.
The data provided directly by the interested party are all personal data that are provided to the Data Controller in any way, directly by the data subject. In particular, the following personal data are collected and processed:
- email (for newsletter subscription)
The data collected automatically is the navigation data. Such data, although not collected in order to be associated with the identity of the user, could indirectly, through processing and associations with data collected by the Data Controller, allow its identification. In particular:
- IP address
- browsers and navigation devices
Following the sending of newsletters, the platform used makes it possible to detect the opening of a message and the clicks made within the newsletter itself, together with details relating to the IP and the browser / device used. The collection of these data is fundamental for the functioning of the implicit renewal systems of the treatment (see the heading Processing Methods) and an integral part of the operations of the sending platform.
LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The data is processed exclusively for the purposes for which it was collected, as described below.
We use the data provided by interested parties for:
- Aggregate statistical measurement of traffic on the website
- Respond to contact requests from the relevant module
- Record comments within the
platform - Upon specific consent of the user, sending information newsletter for a maximum of two monthly mailings
- The provision of data for the purpose of sending newsletters for promotional, informational or research purposes is optional and the refusal to give the relative consent to the Treatment will make it impossible to be updated about commercial initiatives and / or promotional campaigns, to receive offers or other promotional material and / or to send you customized offers.
Tipolito NCS s.a.s. does not provide any third party user information without their consent, unless required by law.
In any case, the dissemination and transfer of data outside the EU area is excluded.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT
The interested party may withdraw his consent to the receipt of promotional and commercial communications immediately, by sending a request to the e-mail address email@example.com or by clicking on the appropriate unsubscribe link which can be found in the footer of each promotional and commercial mail received.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, in any case providing for the annual verification of the data stored in order to cancel those deemed obsolete, unless the law provides for archiving obligations .
The registration and the relative treatment are considered valid until the user unsubscribes, present in every email, or after 12 months from the last communication of which he has evidence of direct interaction (click, open, answer).
The processing of data is normally carried out at the registered office of the company, by personnel or external collaborators duly designated as data processors.
The complete list of data processors and persons in charge of processing personal data can be requested by sending a request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
According to the art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 13 GDPR each user has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of his personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
In particular, the interested party has the right to obtain from Tipolito NCS s.a.s. the indication:
1. the origin of personal data;
2. of the purposes and methods of processing;
3. of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic / IT tools;
4. the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative;
5. the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
Furthermore the interested party has the right to obtain from Tipolito NCS s.a.s.
1. updating, rectification or integration of your data;
2. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
3. access to your data, ie confirmation that your personal data is being processed or not;
4. the limitation of the treatment;
5. the portability of the data, ie the right to receive in a structured format the personal data concerning him;
6. right to complain to the supervisory authority.
Finally, the data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection. In particular, the interested party has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending commercial advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The requests referred to in the previous points must be sent by email to the address email@example.com
Tipolito NCS s.a.s. reserves the right to modify, supplement or update this Notice periodically in compliance with the applicable legislation or the provisions adopted by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.